Weather for Sailing, Flying & Snow Sports
- UBC provides resources to support student learning and to
maintain healthy lifestyles but recognizes that sometimes crises arise
and so there are additional resources to access including those for
survivors of sexual violence.
- UBC values respect for the person and ideas of all members of the
academic community. Harassment and discrimination are not tolerated nor
is suppression of academic freedom.
- UBC provides appropriate accommodation for students with disabilities and for religious and cultural observances.
- UBC values academic honesty and students are expected to
acknowledge the ideas generated by others and to uphold the highest
academic standards in all of their actions.
- Details of the policies and how to access support are available here:
See more info below.
To take care of your mental and physical health and manage your
personal safety so that you can do your best while you're at UBC.
• Info: https://students.ubc.ca/health
• Wellness Centre: https://students.ubc.ca/health/wellness-centre .
Resources for Students
Lots of info at https://students.ubc.ca
Wellbeing and Grades
Your grade in this course is not a measure of your value as a human
being. It is just a speed-bump in the road of life.
Don't stress. The UBC Exam Schedule webpage has tips on how to do your best on exams.
UBC Policy on Academic Freedom. http://www.calendar.ubc.ca/vancouver/index.cfm?tree=3,33,86,0
Freedom from Harassment and DiscriminationUBC Policy on Freedom from Harassment and Discrimination. http://www.calendar.ubc.ca/vancouver/index.cfm?tree=3,33,87,0
UBC Policy on Sexual Assualt and Other Sexual Misconduct
• UBC Policy Statement 131. https://universitycounsel.ubc.ca/files/2017/05/policy131_final.pdf
• Resources for the prevention of sexual violence and support for survivors. https://sexualviolenceresponse.ubc.ca
UBC ATSC 113 Weather for
Sailing, Flying & Snow Sports
Copyright © 2018-2019 by Roland Stull
Last modification: 4 Sep 2019