EOSC Rocks & Fossils lab sketch 1; Sketch age ranges of fossils
If you think it would help, you can print a copy of the figure only by clicking here and printing from your browser.
- To start, use the sketch app's "stroke" button (second from bottom of the tool bar) to chose a color.
Use the "text" button to add your name to the bottom left blank region.
Use the "stroke" button to pick a second color.
Use the "line" button to draw in your interpretations of age ranges for the six remaining fossil types.
To save result:
- Note - if the sketching widget starts up with unidentified sketched features like lines or text, just hit the "Clear" button to start fresh. It remembers earlier work you did, and will remember other people's work if you share a computer.
Finally, upload your image to the Course CONNECT site as instructed in the CONNECT question.
- Click "Export as PNG button (under tools). This puts your result in a new browser tab.
- Use your browser to "Save as" or "Save Image As".
- PLEASE name this file using your name: eg. "JaneDoe.png". Do NOT change the "png" part.
Once you have saved your image WITH FILE NAME AS INSTRUCTED ABOVE, you are done!
- Hover your mouse over a tool for tool-tips.
- Use "Undo" / "Redo" button to backup or redo a step.
- Use "Zoom out", "Zoom in" & "Pan" button to adjust image size and position within the app.
- If you zoom out, keyboard arrows will pan.
- Use the "Clear" button to start again.
- Use the "Eraser" button to remove portions of work you have done.