EOSC Rocks & Fossils lab sketch 2; Sketch age ranges of specimens.
This is the second age-range sketching task.
If you think it would help, you can print a copy of the figure only by clicking here and printing from your browser.
You have already used this sketch app so detailed instructions are not repeated. Also recall that if the sketching widget starts up with unidentified sketched features
like lines or text, just hit the "Clear" button to start fresh. It remembers earlier work you did, and will remember other people's work if you share a computer.
- Add your name to the bottom left blank region.
- Use a different colour to draw lines for your interpretations of age ranges for specimens in the figure.
- IN ADDITION - use a different colour to draw lines representing the minimum and maximum possible range of time that is missing
between the deposition of rock units on either side of the structure labelled S2.
- Save your result with a filename that clearly identifies it as yours.
- Submit to the CONNECT quiz as previous age-range problem.
Once you have saved your image WITH FILE NAME AS INSTRUCTED ABOVE, you are done!
- Hover your mouse over a tool for tool-tips.
- Use "Undo" / "Redo" button to backup or redo a step.
- Use "Zoom out", "Zoom in" & "Pan" button to adjust image size and position within the app.
- If you zoom out, keyboard arrows will pan.
- Use the "Clear" button to start again.
- Use the "Eraser" button to remove portions of work you have done.