U-Pb dating and the tectonic/magmatic history of the North American Cordillera
Current Research tools: Chemical abrasion of zircons for single grain ID-TIMS U-Pb dating, Hf isotopes in zircon and laser ablation U-Pb dating.
Current Collaborative Projects:
- Triassic timescale calibration, southern B.C.
- U-Pb dating of layered intrutions including Stillwater and Bushveld
Past Collaborative Projects:
- Magmatic/structural evolution of the Central Coast Belt of B.C.
- Tectonic evolution of Death Valley, Ca, USA
- Dating of Archaen magmatic rocks in the Abitibi belt Ontario and Quebec- Tertiary Slab Window Project, Coastal Alaska and B.C.
- Magmatism and mineralization in the Toodoggone of northern B.C.
- Evolution of the Tatla Lake Eocene Core Complex, S.W. B.C.
- Magmatic history of the Southern Coast Plutonic Complex of B.C. (U-Pb, Nd-Sr)
- Jurassic timescale calibration