EOAS-SEI: Consulting Activities
The EOAS Teaching and Learning Projects and Support group provides on-demand help with all things related to teaching and learning within the Department.
Examples of consulting services include:
- Assistance with developing assessments and feedback opportunities within the UBC "Connect" system.
- Discuss development and deployment of activities used in active classrooms.
- Observe classes to provide feedback about student engagement or teaching strategy success.
- Generate student surveys to obtain data about perceptions of initiatives.
- Work with graduate teaching assistants to help them produce new laboratory or classroom activities.
- Work with faculty on curriculum definition or articulation.
- Others as needs and interests evolve ...
Please contact any of the EOAS-SEI people (see the people page) if you have questions or consulting projects to discuss.