Weather for Sailing, Flying & Snow Sports
Although you probably encountered most of these tips from other web pages in this course, we consolidate all the tips here as a handy reference for you.
- Introductory videos are on the Getting Started web page.
- We recommend that you bookmark the three websites linked below, because you will use them so frequently:
How to do well in an online course - general tips.
Tips on budgeting your time . We don't want you to fall behind.
How to Study Effectively - a guide to improve your study habits.
Quiz Tips and how to get help for technical issues (e.g., internet access to UBC Canvas).
- The home page for this course.
- Schedule of assignments, due dates, quizzes, exams, etc.
- Learning Goals with links to the associated meteorological concepts.
Exam Tips and how to study for them.
UBC ATSC 113 Weather for Sailing, Flying & Snow Sports
Copyright © 2017-2022 by Roland Stull
Last modification: 4 Sep 2022