Earth and Ocean Sciences EOSC 114
The Catastrophic Earth - Natural Disasters
[ Home | Disasters
Classroom based (face to face) versions of this course:
a) Summer term 2015.
b) Fall & Spring terms :
- All course info for the summer session of this course is on the Course's Connect site.
- About This Course - A greeting, content overview, and intro to related courses.
- Web content - A guide to the web site.
- Course Goals - What you can achieve by the end of the course.
- Instructors - Contact info for the professors and lecturers.
- ECAC - The Earth Course Assistance Centre is a free Help Service for you.
- EOSC Dept. - A map of campus, showing the Earth & Ocean Sci. buildings.
- Textbooks - Primary textbook, video resources, supplementary readings.
- Evaluation - Test schedule, weights, and exam policy.
- Study Tips for EOSC114 - Methods proven by research to help you achieve better grades!
- Field Trip! - Information regarding the field trip.
Online (Distance Education) Courses:
A web-based Distance Education version of EOSC 114 is offered every term. To find out more, click here and here.
Written R. Stull, M. Haskin, S. Harris, T.-P. Frappé, J. Finnis, J. Monteux, A. Bain, K. Hodge.
Copyright © 2014 by the UBC Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Sciences Dept.