- Ph.D. in Atmospheric Science : 1995-2004. Atmospheric Science Program, Earth and Ocean Sciences, University of British Columbia (Canada). Topic: Investigation into nonlocal turbulence- closure at higher statistical order.
- M.Sc. in Atmospheric Physics : 1989. Institute of Geophysics, Warsaw University (Poland). Thesis: A Parametrization of Turbulent Mixing in Industrial-Plume Modeling
- B.Sc. in Physics : 1989. Warsaw University (Poland).
Research Interest :
- Numerical Weather Prediction; modeling and numerical simulation of atmospheric micro/meso-scale phenomena; micro-scale meteorology; boundary-layer meteorology; turbulence modeling.
Computing Interest :
- Design and development of scientific software with focus on software for parallel high-performance computing; system administration of high-performance computing systems; cloud computing; computing aspects of research support.
- Research Associate : 2004-present. Department of Earth and Ocean Sciences, University of British Columbia (Canada). A member of two research teams: Weather Forecast Research Team and Seismic Laboratory of Imaging and Modeling.
- Graduate Research Assistant : 2003-2004. Atmospheric Science Program, University of British Columbia (Canada).
- System Manager : 2001-2002. Geophysical Disaster Computational Fluid Dynamics Centre, University of British Columbia (Canada).
- Graduate Research Assistant : 1995-2000. Atmospheric Science Program, University of British Columbia (Canada).
- Graduate Research Assistant : 1994-1995. Department of Atmospheric and Ocean Sciences. University of Wisconsin-Madison (U.S.A.).
- Scientist : IBM Bergen Environmental Sciences and Solutions Centre Bergen, Norway, 1991 - 1994. A member of Air-Pollution Project – conducting research on atmospheric transport and deposition of air pollution, with special focus on long-range transport of heavy metals.
- Research Scientist : Institute of Meteorology and Water Management, Warsaw, Poland, 1989 - 1991. A member of Air Pollution Project – conducting research on long-range atmospheric transport and deposition of air pollution.
Follow this link to the personal bibliography page.