Teaching Assistant Application System
The Teaching Assistant application portal for 2022W Term 1 will open on Tuesday, May 3, 2022
The Teaching Assistant application portal is only accessible to EOAS Graduate Students. If you would like to apply for a TA position with our department, please contact Kimberly Tietjen.
Before applying, please speak to your supervisor about the course(s) you intend to apply for and how many hours you can manage during the term
- The descriptions for TA roles can be found here
- A list of ATSC, ENVR, EOSC courses can be found here
- The number of TA positions in distance education and upper level courses is limited, more positions are available in our first and second year courses
- Please note there are specialized course requirements for some courses
- TA salaries (subject to change): STA $37.59, GTA I $35.13, GTA II $33.80
The University of British Columbia hires on the basis of merit and is committed to employment equity. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
Only those applicants selected will be contacted with an offer.